After an order is delivered, a customer can ask for refund or exchange within first 2 days.
Refunds will only be done for product and not for shipping charges. The request for refund /exchange will be approved only after we have verified the claim made by you and performed the final inspections upon receiving the product back.
Products will only be returned/exchanged in the following cases:
- The product you have received is not the product you ordered.
- There is a genuine mistake in the product that might have occurred while production or other operations.
- Exchange is subject to the availability of the selected product.
- The product has no sign of being worn or used.
- The request for refund/exchange was raised in 48 hours from the time of delivery.
- The product was sent back to the provided address within 15 days of the confirmation of return request.
Please note, that our products are made with handloom and we only use natural or azo free dyes. Since these are handcrafted so there tend to have small irregularities in each piece. The product will not be returned/exchanged if they fall in the category of irregularities.
No Refund/exchange for customised orders.
Also, you need to send us the images of the defects as soon as you open the packaging. The approval for return/exchange will be given only after final inspection of the product once we have received it back. Kavana reserves the right to accept/reject an exchange after inspecting the products returned to us.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions with returns and refunds.